The mountainside pathway offers a comfortable 15 minute journey and reveals a breathtaking panorama on the chain of Puys, the plain of Limagne, Clermont-Ferrand and the Massif du Sancy. Arriving at the station of the summit, you are left with a few meters to cross to find out the " Giant Dome " mythical site, lighthouse symbol of the Auvergne.
- Heading: Leisure
Family pass: 40.40 €
One way ticket for adult: 11.60 €
Round-trip ticket for adult: 14.10 €
Round-trip ticket for a child (4-12 years): 8 €.
Free entry for children < 4 years.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- Pets accepted with supplement
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Online payment
- Tourist transport
- Tourist trains
- Archeological digs
- Fauna - flora
- Board games
- Plastic arts
- Regional products
- Creative hobbies
- Winter sports
- Various sports
- Equestrian sports
- Pedestrian sports
- Trottin'herbe / Devalkart (grass scooters and go-karts)
- Ice sports
- Dog-powered scooter/trike
- Sled dogs
- New winter sport
- Horse trekking
- Donkey trekking
- Nordic walking
- Orientation race
- Ice skating
Capacity / Area
- Maximum tourism capacity: 50
- Total of pers. able to be accommodated simultaneously in a wheelchair: 6
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
Services / Equipment
- Accepted animals
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
Animal welcome complement
- Dogs must be kept on leashes, except for category 1 dogs.
From 27/03 to 30/06/2021, daily between 9 am and 7.20 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2021, daily between 9 am and 9 pm.
From 01/09 to 07/11/2021, daily between 9 am and 7.20 pm.
From 13/11 to 31/12/2021, every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10 am and 5.30 pm.
- Home school groups
- Special rate for large families
- Special rate for disabled people
- Special rate for jobseekers
- Holiday Camps Home
- Maximum group size: 400
- Minimum group size: 20
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible