Come and stroll through a reconstructed village, take a break at the bus stop. After passing in front of the garage, head for the farm. Then take the street that leads to the campsite, walk along the shopping street and go to the cinema.
- Themes: sciences and technology, transport
Labels and guides
- Bad weather alternative
- Private museum
Adult: 6 €
Child : 3 €
Group adults: 5 €
Group children : 3 €.
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 12 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Children's entertainment
Capacity / Area
- Total of pers. able to be accommodated simultaneously in a wheelchair: 30
Services / Equipment
- Accepted animals
- Public WC
- Car park
- Film room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Motorhomes allowed
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Booking of general amenities
- Guided tours
From 22/05 to 30/06/2021, every Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/07 to 31/08/2021, daily between 2 pm and 6 pm.
From 01/09 to 31/10/2021, every Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- Maximum group size: 120
- Minimum group size: 10
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible